Palm Springs International Airport
Concessions Outreach and Information Meeting
Thursday, February 6, 2020 10:00am
The City of Palm Springs Aviation Department is conducting a non-mandatory Business Outreach and General Information Meeting for concessions operators and other interested parties, in preparation for the upcoming release of a competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) for in-terminal concessions opportunities. The purpose of this public meeting is to inform local and corporate businesses how they can participate in the concessions program at Palm Springs International Airport.
It is important that all potential proposers fully understand the nature of Airport concessions. At the meeting, Airport and Procurement management intends to:
- Explain the upcoming opportunity regarding in-terminal concessions;
- Provide a General Overview of the RFP procurement process and what a valid Proposal may include
- Discuss the nature of a Concession Agreement;
- Explain the operating characteristics unique to the Airport environment; and,
- Review the recent financial performance of the existing concessions program.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION:
Thursday, February 6, 2020
The meeting will begin promptly at 10:00a.m.
Airport Conference Room – 2nd Floor in the Main Airport Terminal (above the TSA security checkpoint)
A tour of the concession spaces will be conducted.
Note: Bring your business cards for networking opportunities
The Palm Springs International Airport is owned and operated by the City of Palm Springs.
Airport Information email: Airport.Information@palmspringsca.gov