Joining and Renewing Chamber Members
hip is as easy as one click here.
Who are we and what do we do/offer?
The Rancho Mirage Chamber of Commence is dedicated to area Member businesses and professionals reaching for success. We are proven innovators, top communicators and trailblazing a new path for businesses as we recover together. Welcome to the valley’s Small Business Headquarters.
We are a 3 C’s Chamber:
CATALYST FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
CONVENER OF LEADERS & INFLUENCERS
CHAMPION FOR A STRONGER COMMUNITY
Rancho Mirage Chamber continues to make connections, provide access to resources and information.
Advocate throughout the crisis, influence issues that impact your business, collaborate and solve challenges.
We inspire community and sustainability, identify strategic partnerships and represent a recovering business community to become vibrant again!
Please join the effort in recovery with your chamber of choice.
CATALYST FOR BUSINESS GROWTH THROUGH:
- CONNECTIONS to business prospects, networking opportunities, and relationships in a friendly, referral-based environment.
- ACCESS to business resources, information, and training to support the growth and professional development of businesses and their employees.
- SAVINGS on products & services through deals, promotions and member-only pricing for events.
- Think Local/Shop Small Campaigns and PSAs – Marketing!
- Business Assistance Resources
- Peer & Resource Groups
- Member Discounts & Promotions
- Network-Building Activities
CONVENER OF LEADERS & INFLUENCERS TO PROMOTE POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES:
- ADVOCACY through representation with elected officials, policy makers, and business leaders on local, regional, state, and federal platforms.
- INFLUENCE over issues that directly impact business.
- COLLABORATIONS of business and community leaders to identify and solve challenges.
- E-Newsletter & Website Communications and Information
- Legislative Engagement
- Business Recovery Alliance
- State of the City & Chamber Events
- Candidates Forums
- Town Hall Events
CHAMPION FOR A STRONGER COMMUNITY BY HELPING TO:
- INSPIRE smart planning decisions for long-term community sustainability.
- IDENTIFY strategic partnerships for the benefits the business retention and growth, workforce development, charitable giving, and leadership development.
- REPRESENT a vibrant business community.
- Governmental Affairs
- Annual Awards & Recognition
- Business & Economic Development
- Virtual Job Postings/Digital Employment Opportunities/Job Fairs
- Membership Match: match membership dues for 2021 in Advertising
- Commerce & Coffee Meetings: connecting the community
- EXPO events: Home EXPO and Health EXPO
- Adventures in Rancho Mirage and more for social media
- Printed/Online Shop Local Guide expanded reach of 17k mailed directories
- Virtual/In-person job fairs
- Certified Farmer’s Market at the Atrium (food)
- The River’s Open Air Market (retail)
- Business Recovery Alliance
- City of Rancho Mirage
- Media Firms
- Desert Elite Referral Partners
- Rancho Mirage Women’s Club
- Junior League
Veteran Owned Business Programs and Services
- Specialty Pricing on Memberships and Events
- Specialty Listing: Website and in Print
- Special Location in the Lobby for Information
- Veteran’s Job Fairs
Business Liaison/Ambassador Program
A group of 25 leaders and Chamber supporters that support our Membership organization as the welcoming arm and event assistance.
How to use the Chamber to build your business through services, products, and programs. Kickstart with orientation and an involvement plan.
Premier networking leads lunch. Gain referrals over a networking lunch with like-minded professionals.
Annual Business Tune-Up
Package your marketing for the year. The highest sponsorship levels and event participation tailored to your business.
Copy of the Directory
Office Depot Savings Program
An offered program to help cut overhead costs; a member exclusive offering. Recently expanded to include their merge with Office Max.
Business Over Breakfasts
Topical speakers. Networking time available. Self-introductions by all. Contact sheet of attendees available.
Themed for Hospitality, Non-profits, Entrepreneurs, Emerging Professionals.
Perfect for B2B exposure!
Those running for City Council have a platform to share their vision for the city and answer questions created by the local business community.
State of the City Luncheon
Opportunity to hear from the Mayor on the progress of the city, investing in neighborhoods, business successes, additions, and changes.
Desert Nurses Appreciation Luncheon
Honoring those in our tremendous care industry – one of the most heartfelt events of the year!
The Rammys Business Awards and Board Installation
Rancho Mirage’s premier awards dinner and annual Chamber meeting.
Various Block Parties
Perfect for B2C exposure and fun!
Health, Wealth and Wellness Expo
Desert Living Home Expo
Taste of Summer Rancho Mirage
ANA Inspiration Kick off reception
Opportunity to Donate Giveaway Item at Mixers
A great way to advertise is to have someone experience your product or service. This free service gets folds into YOUR business after the mixer.
Photo Opportunity Ribbon Cutting with Shears
Sign up soon for yours and ask staff how to have them at a Power Lunch.
Business Liaison⁄Ambassador Program, Board of Directors, Committee Leadership and Support.
Business Over Breakfast Sponsorship
Presentation and promotion. Set each place setting and even centerpieces with literature and a 5 minute presentation.
Can’t accommodate 80-100 people? Have a booth at a mixer!
Welcome the Membership into your business! Our mixers have grown to see 80-100 people and so spaces must accommodate this large networking group of locals. Provide refreshments and make this your marketing event of the year!
Sponsorship at Chamber Events
A variety of levels and promotional opportunities throughout the year are options for every size business.
Grand Opening Ceremonies
BUSINESS EXPOSURE & MARKETING
Ribbon Cutting Photo Opportunity
A staff member, the Ambassadors, and members of the City Council welcome the new or relocated or renamed business.
Website Listing with Business Summary
Add onto your business listing or profile a 25-word description about your business.
Brochures Displayed in Lobby (Tri-Fold
Business Cards Displayed in Lobby
Make sure your business profile is up to date! News Releases Make sure we are on your press release list. Info@RanchoMIrage.org
“Best Of” lists
Six times per year we collect your specials for the holiday
Referrals–LOTS of Them
We give referrals on a daily, hourly basis – through walk-ins, phone calls, web views, directory, and business card display.
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter updates, photos, events, news, and more keep the members and community aware.
No charge for listing. No charge for links as this is a benefit of membership.
Advertisements in Business Directory/City Guide
10,000 copies printed, mailed, and distributed to all Rancho Mirage residents, hotels, and members. Online presence as well.
$75 per eblast or $200 for 4 consecutive weeks.