Happy New Year!
This year it is all about MEMBER exposure and increasing YOUR sphere of influence in 2020. Here are the top 10 ways we are building business in new ways:
1. Huge Community Partnerships – Mixers and Lunches just got electrified with big community partnerships to increase your sphere of influence and bring you the very best in networking.
– Jan 8th Mixer at Renova Energy with Palm Desert Area Chamber
– Jan 15th Power Lunch at Omni with Desert Elite Referral Partners
– Feb 20th Mixer at The Ritz-Carlton with Palm Springs Chamber
– More partnerships include NACE: National Association for catering & Events, Thousand Palms Chamber, Greater CV Chamber, Boss Babes, Women’s Business Center and many more! Plus, progressive mixers at The River and Atrium just to name a few.
– Your chamber has grown to almost 400 Members – I guarantee there are people at these events who have not met you yet. Come out to meet them – make an effort in 2020 to grow your business using our services.
Homework: Who else from your company should be out networking and growing your company? Send us their email for weekly invites/updates. If you are lucky, you can divide and conquer at a multitude of opportunities.
2. “Best of the Best” lists – Six times per year, we will compile a list for residents, visitors and guests alike with YOUR specials and deals and send it out to media contacts, add to our website, social media and the newsletter (goes to over 3,500 emails) – no additional cost to you. We will email you about one month prior to each holiday for your information OR you can contact us with those specials.
– Mother’s Day
– Father’s Day
– Christmas and Hanukkah
– Valentine’s Day
3. Now setting dates for 2020 MIXER HOSTS and POWER LUNCH HOSTS
– Mixers are about six months out – expect 100+ for this fantastic marketing opportunity. Hosts provide small bites and a cash bar and plan to speak and send guests away with a come-back of some kind!
– Power Lunches – expect 40-50 for lunch where the guests pay $20 pp all-inclusive directly to you (pays for your member dues in one lunch)
4. Desert Living HOME EXPO Booth Registrations Open on Friday Jan 3rd.
– Celebrating the famous Rancho Mirage design district along with our incredible solar companies and pool companies throughout the valley – we are ready to feature YOU at this inaugural EXPO event in March.
5. Make sure I am on your Press Release List: Katie.Stice@RanchoMirage.org so we can feature you on the website, social media and e-newsletter – no additional costs
– Here is how to write a press release: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/press-release-template-ht
6. Focus Groups in 2020 – email me if you can help shape our bright future and give feedback. I enjoy picking the brains of the professionals in our community to address their needs and desires.
7. Raffle Items are a GREAT way to advertise your business. Give us 3, 6 or 12 for the year and we will represent you monthly whether you’re there or not. No need to remember to bring, we’ve got your back!
8. ANA Inspiration Kick Off Mixer – stay tuned for something grand.
9. The 2020 Rammys will feature incredible performances by Musical Theater University plus a champagne welcome! We’ve outgrown The Show and moved into a ballroom at Agua Caliente on Jan 23, 2020 – please join us and support this event. TICKETS.
– The outstanding honorees are listed here and we cannot wait to honor them by telling their stories. True trailblazers!
10. REFERRALS. Referrals. Referrals. We are your referral machine. Guests, Visitors, Residents, Business Professionals, Locals – they call in, walk in and see your listing on our brand new website and in the printed city guide (10,000 distributed!)
– Members shop, dine and play Members first! Call on us when we can give you referrals.
– Keep us updated on your listing changes!