The Rancho Mirage Chamber of Commerce is a proven business partner and likely the fastest growing chamber in the valley for a multitude of reasons: our staff of four has 40 years of local chamber experience combined, we are really in tune with the local business community and deliver our program of work, services and resources based on member needs, the central location in the “heart of the valley” makes for ideal gathering locations for all, and the leadership of staff, board, ambassadors, city and sponsors are unmatched. We are in a very special era and continue to level up.
We are Champions for local business, Catalysts for growth and Conveners of leaders and influencers.
As you build your goals over this next year, include the chamber in those goals and let’s crush them together. Here are some ideas, thoughts, and questions to get your creative juices flowing:
- What is your word for the year? Think of a word or mantra that you can always come back to. Some ideas are: ALIGN, ELEVATE, LEVEL UP, SOAR, BLOOM, IGNITE, GROW, BUILD and more.
- Invest in your team through education, training, encouraging leadership roles, and help them to also increase their sphere of influence.
- Build partnerships every where you go! The possibilities are truly endless.
- Use your memberships as a resource for your business: this is time to work ON your business rather than always working IN your business and watch things expand.
- Meet your customers face to face because it truly matters to get to know them/us.
- Embrace learning something new.
- Use technology tools to make business easier and more automated when it makes sense i.e. calendars, communications, social media organization .
- Storytelling for your business and video marketing … tell your story which becomes your brand.
- Leverage social media to grow awareness, connections, fans, followers and BRAG about your great work – tell the world about your expertise!
- Build or update your website that it is SEO friendly.
For more information on reaching business goals in this upcoming year, let’s talk soon. We can meet at the chamber, or I can come to your place of business.
Small business is the heartbeat of America!
Director of Business Development
Rancho Mirage Chamber of Commerce
71905 Highway 111, Suite H, Rancho Mirage CA 92270
Office (760) 568-9351 | Membership@RanchoMirage.org