We visited Send Me A Trainer
Background and passions in life:
Nadia was born and raised in Ukraine and immigrated to California in 2012 at the age of 30.
She graduated from The University of Crimea in 2005 with a Degree in Family Law and practiced law for 11 years in Ukraine.
Nadia’s initial reason to shift towards the fitness industry was because she lost her dad when he was only 58. He was an amazing and brave father, but he lived a hard lifestyle year after year and neglected taking care of himself to focus on our family. After moving to California, she had to have a very honest conversation with herself asking herself what she wanted to do. She knew right away that helping others with health and fitness was her future.
What do you do on your free time?
Nadia loves spending free time with an intent of doing, learning or exploring. She enjoys going to the gym, reading self-development books, and learning something new she’s never done. For example, she spent a day doing Dirt Bike Training last weekend with her girlfriend. Nadia tells us that she can’t even ride a bicycle but that she’s all for trying new things.
How did this industry find you or did you find it?
As Nadia was adapting to the new culture, learning a new language and a thousand other new things she didn’t know about, she learned that Americans are very competitive in everything that they do. Thus, as a result almost everyone is doing their best to match that environment. Nadia realized there are two main problems that American people deal with when it comes down to health and fitness:
- Over doing / Over consuming /over-eating / over anything…
- As a result, Not having enough time to put themselves as a priority for example: exercise or getting to the gym.
To help with those two main problems
- Coach men and women how to prioritize their health and fitness. She teaches them sustainable weight loss skills.
- Have a team of trainers who come to clients bringing fitness to them.
She has a team of trainers who come to their client homes and bring the workouts to them. All they need to do is to download their app, answer a few questions and choose a trainer who is available in the area.
Send Me A Trainer is Revolutionary way to connect clients with a trainer. From fitness, weight loss, Yoga or Pilates, all you need to do is log into the app and request and trainer available that fits your needs and they will arrive at your door.
It’s simply the Uber of Health and Fitness.
Unique and personal facts:
- Did marriage speeches for 11 years. It was her second job she did for 11 years. Her first was a waitress at the local pub bar.
- She learned how to drive a car when I was 30 years old.
- She became a mother at age of 22
- She competed in 11 Bodybuilding shows.
- She is very intuitive and sometimes can read people’s thoughts so don’t ever try to lie her.
- She loves speed but extremely afraid of heights
Goals for the future?
- Launching Coachella Valley Women’s Slim Program. It’s an 8-week group coaching program designed for women who want to understand what is happening in their brain and see how it is creating their weight loss struggle. Nadia will teach them sustainable weight loss skills using their own brains and creating new pathways of thinking around the food.
- Health and Wellness Seminars in the Valley.
- She is working on creating her own CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) journal for her clients. 4. She is also studying the psychology of human behavior and subcutaneous mind.
For more information about Nadia and Send me a Trainer
Send Me A Trainer
Palm Desert, CA 92211